Saturday, May 25, 2013

WORLD TAROT DAY MAY 25 special offers to celebrate Tarot Readings with tara greene

MAY 25 has been celebrated as WORLD TAROT DAY for over 10 years now.
World Tarot Day Tara Greene
A woman named Den Elder , a Tarot reader and lover of Tarot started WTD.  I started to honor it in 2004 as a day when I offered free readings to enlighten people about how fabulous the wisdom of the Tarot is. I sent out a Press Release which was picked up by Toronto Sun newspaper reported Mike Strobel who interviewed me about the Federal Liberal Election results. That interviews was published and my predictions were correct. Liberal Paul Martin won the Election and became Prime Minister.

“I always trust my cards.” says Tara, to Toronto Sun Columnist, Mike Strobel on May 26th 2004 for “World Tarot Day”

WTD has since been bought and taken over by Tarot wizard Marcus Katz head of Tarot Professionals.
To celebrate WORLD TAROT DAY May 25 I am offering free 5 minute 1 question readings on SKYPE between 1:30 -3:00 pm EDT.
 
2. SHARE it on your FB wall
 
3. First come First served, my SKYPE name is TARATAROT – or call 416 461 1999 Toronto
You may also take advantage of a 25% discount on half hour phone readings on my website http://www.taratarot.com/id78.html
PLEASE SHARE  WIDELY  so that more can benefit.
 The Tarot begins and ends with Zero- THE FOOL and #22 The Fool.
When you have your first Tarot Reading you are considered to be embodying the Fool.
The 1st and the Last symbol of ENLIGHTENMENT. 
Different variations of Fool Songs
A Fool for LOVE by Bryan Ferry   A fool for Love by Bryan Ferry
Fool's Rush In by Peggy Lee Fool's Rush In by Peggy Lee
Why Do Fool's Fall in Love? by Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers Why Do Fool's Fall in Love Frankir Lymon


No comments:

Post a Comment