Saturday, November 10, 2012

Blame it on Mercury Retrograde, Astrology for your toes

I was interviewed over the phone  by VICE Canada about
IS MERCURY RETROGRADE TO BLAME FOR EVERYTHING BAD THAT’S HAPPENING NOW?
a light-hearted look, I did talk  more but it was  edited down
http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/is-mercury-retrograde-to-blame-for-everything-bad-thats-happening-right-now
I did say that all Mercury Retrograde’s  in 2012 started going  Retrograde in FIRE Signs
and All Mercury Retrograde’s in 2013 will start to go Retrograde in WATER signs 
and speaking of 2013 I am searching my mind’s eye for the 2013 predictions…
Lots of water coming up, many planets will be in water signs
it will be very emotional with lots, huge changes..
I am seeing huge earthquakes in China, tsunami’s crazy weather patterns…
and huge shifts in consciousness beginning because of the believed consciousness shift at Dec 21 2012
but I feel it wont actually kick in till Feb 2013.
The two worlds are occurring, your thoughts and EMOTIONS! must stay very clear and very positive.
Instant Karma time, I know that is manifesting more and more
The trouble is, time and consciousness is shifting, I have noticed this for many months now
It is very difficult to see one certain probable future,
I know this sounds like it is contrary to what I do as a psychic but the “novelty” as Terrence McKenna puts it,
TIME WAVE ZERO  is his way of calling it Dec 21 2012 tie in.
Time Wave Zero
Terrence McKenna’s Time Wave Zero model
the Novelty factor,  is increasing exponentially, there is so much movement, motion, information,and higher consciousness dimensions merging nowadays
that it all is changing moment to moment as it always has BUT we couldn’t see with that high a consciousness- till now.
So yes SHIFT is happening,
and this is all under Mercury/Hermes winged messenger of the God’s rulership
MEDITATE EVERY DAY
one must spend at least 20 minutes a day emptying the mind of the endless chattering and attempt to get still
not just yoga for fitness sake but real serious meditation, traditional although you can use those CD’s like Silva method and Theta state inducting ones,they work.
The calm in the eye of the storm, is the metaphor that was coming to me all this year, and look at SANDY and I keep sending energy to all the people who lost their homes.
with Saturn in Scorpio relationships will go through whip snapping changes, lightning flash turn arounds,
your head and emotional body will be spinning fast. so the need to stay grounded is all important.
The other day i slathered my tootsies in cream and put this beautiful rose soap my son Elijah brought back from Columbia. I need my toeses to smell like roses. Wow did it ever feel good.
 NEPTUNE In PISCES rules the FEET
Pay attention to your feet, they have many  acupuncture points to all the organs on them,
walk on the beach and barefoot if you can, massage the soles of your feet,
kiss your toes, they arewhat grounds you and hold you up, allow you to traverse distances,
 get Reflexology, soak your tootsies, sing to your tootsies,
Gotta get ready to walk on water…
GET A READING find out what is to blame for all the crap in your life…
http://taratarot.com/id78.html
By the way if you are in Toronto or viscinity Sat Nov 10
I will be at the opening of my husband Napoleon Brousseau’s new paintings show
RETURNING-Le Fantome de la Memoire @ Robert Kananaj Gallery
http://robertkananajgallery.com/ 5:00 p.m – 9:00 p.m
Returning is another way of  saying Mercury Retrograde and by the way Napoleon, yes that’s his real name, was born under a Mercury Retrograde. His art works are astonishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment