Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Oscars, Academy Award Predictions by Psychic Tara Greene




RED CARPET PREDICTIONS
To tell you the truth I haven’t seen ANY of this years nominated pictures so I am completely Neutral. I usually do NOT see the  movies for that reason. Do you know the true meaning of the Red Carpet?
Academy Award The Oscar
HOW DO I DO MY PREDICTIONS?
When I do these Academy Awards predictions and I have had them published in the past, I simply ask to see the future, and then use my special Herkimmer diamond crystal and pendulum to verify. I think there will be a couple of upsets.
FOR BEST PICTURE: ARGO
BEST DIRECTOR: I know Steven Speilberg is favorited to win, he has so many Academy Awards. His Astrological transits are Jupiter conjunct his North Node in Gemini but Saturn squaring his moon and conjunct his Natal moon and Chiron. That can be painful. I  can also see Ang Lee winning for Life of Pi and I tend to root for underdogs.
BEST LEAD ACTOR: Daniel Day Lewis in Lincoln
BEST LEAD ACTRESS: Jennifer Lawrence in Silver Linings Playbook
SUPPORTING ACTOR: Tommy Lee Jones in Lincoln
SUPPORTING ACTRESS: Ann Hathaway in Les Miserables
ORIGINAL  SCREENPLAY: Django Unchained
ADAPTED SCREENPLAY: Argo
BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY: Life of Pi 
BEST SONG: Skyfall by Adele
BEST ORIGINAL SCORE: Life of Pi- Toronto’s own composer
PRODUCTION DESIGN: Les Miserables
and there you have it, we will be watching.

MY PSYCHIC TRACK  RECORD 

I predicted the Tsunami  in Japan exactly in 2011. Obama winning re-election in 2011, a Royal Pregnancy in 2012
I have been consulted by International newspapers online, published newspapers, online blogs like Vice Canada 
Tara predicts your award winning times in your life

Get a reading: http://taratarot.com/id78.html

The true meaning of the red carpet. 
it’s a very, very, ancient from pre-Patriarchal times.
The red carpet was traditionally a carpet which women bled upon during their monthly menstrual periods as their menstrual blood was considered sacred and Holy. The red carpet was rolled out for very special occasions.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment