Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Trust Experience,Tara Greene #1 Psychic Party Event Entertainers 416 230 5347

BACHELORETTE PARTY PSYCHIC READERS AUTHENTIC PROS 416 230 5347

 Tara Greene has 25 years of professional experience at all types of parties and events. Her Guild of authentic experienced psychics, palm readers, runes, tea leaf, aura, astrologers, numerologists, crystal ball readers are all real. No phony actresses for entertainment fluff. 

Trust my experience and reputation. Glowing reviews on Google. Media psychic. I am Tim Horton's Astrology writer. taragreenetarot@gmail.com
see http://www.taratarot.com

I can supply you with all type sof bachelorette parties, from intimate- as few as 4 people up to large luncheons. We have done them all. 

Readings are upbeat, optimistic,and your guests will rave about their readings.
I provide the astrology chart for the Bride To Be as part of my services. 

I have a guild of selected experienced real psychic intuitives to serve your needs. 
We will work within your budget. Costumes to match your theme. 
I will work with you to recommend what will work best for your event.
http://www.taratarot.com
text me 416 230 5347  








No comments:

Post a Comment