Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Resolve to Escape | Stuart Wilde

Resolve to Escape | Stuart Wilde

Stuart Wilde is one of my favourite spiritual teachers. He is irreverant, funny, super smart, he gets it, he tells it like it is. I totally resonate with his way of seeing and understanding the Universe. It is what I remember and know.
I'm off to Las Vegas Aug 31- Sept 3 to see Stuart once again, my 3rd Stuart Wildstock event.
then I will continue on to Sedona my old home where I was told to go to in 1986, its my old karmic spiritual watering hole.
I will sit and meditate, listen to the red rock vortexes and the creek and watch all the stars at night and the Milky Way and hike and visit old friends and new ones and the wolves and make offerings, and prayers.
I am also offering a limited number of special Sedona Psychic Readings while I am there Sept 4-10
see http://www.taratarot.com for more info
Blessings Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment