Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Halloween seance messages for you

Have you ever been to a séance? Seen a spirit, or felt one’s presence? I see them all the time. My Aunt used to talk with her dead Mother regularly when I was a young child so it was my first exposure and seemed a natural enough thing to do, an impromptu séance of sorts. I felt called to tell you a short synopsis of the one I just led last night.

The séance was held at a private Halloween party in Toronto. The participants were all at different levels of awareness. I noticed a woman’s spirit in the house when I first arrived. I asked the hostess if it was OK for me to call her in, it was her mother Colleen who had passed away recently.

After midnight with the lights turned down, 3 candles lit, I instructed the participants to join hands, left hand up to receive, right hand down to send energy.

I had the group breathe relax, instructed them to stay open-minded. Not to be afraid. I called in the four ARCHANGELS for protection.

Archangel Raphael

Archangel Raphael he heals the heart with his emerald green ray

I had my crystals on the table, and there were food offerings for the spirits as well.

I asked them to think about whoever they knew, a relative,grandparent, sibling, friend or someone important in their lives who has passed on. Also any pets who had died.

A dog appeared to me right away on the table, a red boxer dog which someone said was their dog.

Colleen the mother who had recently died came in and gave a long speech about the after life. She instructing her daughter and the people at the séance to not be afraid of death, to know that you never die, that we are all immortal spirits.

She said your belief about the afterlife is very important because you create your own reality. That your ancestors and friends who you know who are already in the other world are waiting to help you transition, they Midwife you like midwives who assist at births here, help your rebirth into the other dimensions.

Colleen’s spirit message was to be very aware of being alive at every moment. To forgive oneself for thinking that you didn’t do enough. To drop all the baggage everyone was carrying around. To lighten up. To allow your magnificence to come through.To listen with your heart.To be authentic, to be your true self, not your ego, personality self.

One of the participants asked about a friend. He came through loud and clear. He was a very funny guy who said he loved it that we were all trying to connect with the spirits. He had an energy like Beetlejuice. What a character, I do get to meet these people when I channel.

It took this group quite awhile to get relaxed and let the energy flow, I get super heated when I channel. When the spirits came in, some people felt cold. I mentioned Colleen likes to go to the kitchen as she had lived in this place before she passed away. Just then the light flickered in the kitchen,which people noticed.

Then I saw a group of very serious looking older men, with long white beards,wearing crowns, standing in profile appearing one after the other. They each looked like Gandalf the Wizard from the Lord of the Rings or Dumbledoor from Harry Potter. They sat in a solemn circle, there were 24 of them. I felt this amazingly high consciousness energy emitting from them. They seemed like they were the White Brotherhood. They came to give the group a blessings. I felt very honored to be in their presence.

I was told by these wise ancient men to tell each person to ask for a gift. Then everyone took time to receive their gifts. This was so wonderful I felt so moved.

At the end, I thanked all the Archangels for protecting the circle and thanked the spirits for appearing.

It took awhile for everyone to come back. An extra half hour had passed by, time dilates like that when one is in altered space and dimensions.

I am relating this to you to see if it triggers any pre-encoded messages for you.

Blessings Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment