Thursday, August 8, 2013

8 8 Lucky Numerology Meditate on time travelling with Tara Greene

HOW was your auspicious Jupiter/Pluto opposition? I’d love to hear all about it.

Aug 8 is 8 8 + 2013 = 8 + 8 + 6 = 22 a Master Number day-

Moon’s in meticulous number conscious Virgo so do pay attention to the details.
8 is very lucky in the Chinese system.  8 turned on its side is Infinity,
Two 8′s is double the LUck and #22 is MASTERY= infinity,
infinity doubling back on itself, a time travelling symbol
 # 22 is the FOOL in the TAROT 
The Fool Apple The Beatles Tara Greene
Psychedelic Fool by The Fool for Apple, The Beatles 1967
THE FOOL is the wisest of all the symbols in the Tarot -Zero, Nothing, and #22 the entire enchilada
MEDITATE on TIMELESSNESS
I went to a special meditation and sadhana which is a Tibetan Buddhist ceremony/ritual of the transmission of the energy, wisdom, and power from my old Teacher’s lineage. It was awesome and deeply moving. The meditation had been taught in the 70′s at Urubamba Peru,on May 10 1974,  with a Star Group, a group of  students meditating together on outer space and inner space.  I felt transported.  In the tradition I must recite 10,000 mantra or 100,000 mantras to distill and incorporate the energy of the Transmission. So its special to also have the # 22 as this day’s symbolic energy.
22 is the end and the beginning the ALpha and THE OMEGA. 
What struck me is the Lama speaking about- You have Never been born,and will never die. Ultimately nothing has ever been born or died.  
MEDITATE on that state-
Go into a deep meditation breathe deeply, and say to yourself, I have never been born and I have never died and sit with it. You could have amazing insights with that. That my friend is transcendence, if you can grok it. YOU can have instant enlightenment.
See and listen to the video below to help you.             A Dakini is a FEMALE spiritual deity.
dakini Tibetan Buddhist Spiritual Tara Greene
Dakini image
With so much challenging energies from the Big T-squares I feel it is Super IMPERATIVE to meditate and have a real sense of detachment and your own sense of what your truth is. PLease comment or feel free to ask questions.
Especially as Mercury enters LEo on 8 8 it is good to offset the Leo vanity- I’ll write about that separately.

NEED INNER GUIDANCE? get a reading with TARA http://www.taratarot.com

PLEASE SHARE WIDELY – send this to e- magazines and credit Tara Greene copyright 2013- Infinity
Dakini song LYRICS by Lisa Thiel
Oh my mothers as vast as the sky.
Please bestow that precious blessing on my mind,
That I may learn to see with diamond clarity
the perfection of all that surrounds me.
Oh my mothers as vast as the sky.
May the darkness never keep you from my site.
May the splendor of your flame, the singing of your name
always bring me to remembrance of your light.
Oh my mothers as vast as the sky. Please grant me Grace
in body, speech, and mind. That I may learn to see.
In every part of me, the emanation of a Dakini.
The emanation of a DAKINI.”
Repeat all verses again.
DAKINI SONG by LIsa Thiel  


No comments:

Post a Comment