Friday, June 7, 2013

13/13 Inspirational Daily card, How was your day?

Sorry I am late dear readers for June 7th its almost over. I want to thank you personally for following my blog as I have over 1,200 followers now. WOW! I also realize some of my followers are in Australia and China and they already 12-1 7 hours ahead of where I am in TORONTO in EDT.
But I am really only one little lady. Busy juggling like THE MAGICIAN in the TAROT,  in person clients,booking future events, doing events, writing- a lot, taking care of my family, a dog, 2 cats and wait a minute the Psychic needs down time to simply reflect. It is a very demanding lifestyle. But I do love it. It is draining and I am also under pretty heavy Astrology transits which I will write about too.
So June 7 which is 6, 7 (20)  13 adds up to 13, 13 as a client of mine pointed out today.  VERY FEMININE Number.
The Card of the DAY is 
THE PRINCE OF DISKS/PENTACLES
Prince of disks Tarot tara greene
THOTH TAROT 
It is obviously TAUREAN. Prince’s are younger masculine personality energies.
The Prince covers the Astrology territory of April 11- May 10 so some ARIES initiative in there as well,
it’s 20 degrees Aries – 20 degrees Taurus. 
Ya got stuff there honey?
The Prince of Disks, He is the AIR element of the Earth.  He is practical, sensual, active, stubborn, willful, determined, resourceful, a DIY person, dependable, steady.
He symbolizes earth becoming intelligent, self-aware. 
HOW was your day June 7?  Reflect on how the energy of the Prince of DISKS applied to you on this day.
How could you have used his grounded powerful purposeful energy to have aided you?
Please share widely
Get a reading with TARA http://www.taratarot.com
EARTHY- by the TORNADOES 1965 EARTHY- by the TORNADOES- 1962 -45 rpm
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment