Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Psychic Intuitive Tara Greene in Sedona sending healing energy to Boston Marathon Tragedy

I am sending much healing energy through my Angels,Spirit guides and with the Medicine Buddha to those killed, hurt and maimed in the Boston Marathon tragedy.

All my prayers are with those personally affected, their families and friends, the doctors nurses ambulance personnel and those who selflessly stepped in to help others at the time of the bombing.

We all are affected by terrorist attacks, everywhere in the world.

As the walls between the worlds and our individuality dissolves, we all personally empathise, and hurt with those who have been killed or harmed in any way.

Truly it has taken most of my spiritual energy since I first hear yesterday. I will continue to send prayers.
How do you tune in and send prayers when you hear of a tragedy?

http://youtu.be/em5T50TZNVs

1 comment:

  1. Psychic readings should leave you with the feeling that you have more options, insight and peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete