Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spanish Daily Tarot Inspiration,Love Victorius

Day 2 Your daily Tarot card March 21
From the COSMIC TAROT by Norbert Losche was first published in 1986. A friend from Venezuela gave me a Spanish Version.
WHAT I DO-
I do a little ceremony before I pick a card. I always  use my Herkimmer diamond Crystal to clear my energy first. I spin and clear  my chakras, always call in my Guardian Angels first, then pick a card. I also use Stuart Wilde’s healing energy card to keep my crystals on. Here’s a pic of the card, cel phone camera, not the best quality.
Cosmic tarot Tara Greene
Siete de ESPADAS
7 of SWORDS
The number 7 always relates to cycles of TIME, based on the Planet SATURN’S cycles,related to the bodies’ cycles of growth, 7, 14, 21, 28 etc..
The ancients counted 7  planets, there were seven visible ones to the naked eye, and the 7 chakras.
One interpretation is stay MINDFULL of how your chakras are spinning. Remind yourself to check in on their spin, your open or closedness.
On the Kabbalistic Tree of Life to which all Tarot cards are attributed in the Renaissance tradition
all Number 7′s are in the Sephirot called Netzach meaning VICTORY! JAI!
This sphere relates to Love, instincts, group mind, nature, the arts.
THE VICTORY OF LOVE! Love over Fear
The Cosmic Tarot image may looks negative, but the FEMALE figure- Venus here, is ignoring the mental swords or stakes in the ground
and turning  towards the FULL MOON which is all Female INSTINCT.
TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS &  FEELINGS  - not your mind.
There are thousands of different TAROT decks, each interpreting the cards differently.
Venus rules NETZACH. What else is this a symbol of?  VENUS IN ARIES! OF COURSE,
you see how it all flows together?
Interesting as I was going to write about VENUS entering ARIES March 21- APRIL 15
I’ll stop here- go onto read about The HOT LOVE of Venus in ARIES.
PLEASE SHARE SHARE SHARE!!!!
 Get a Tarot card/ Astrology reading from TARA  http://taratarot.com/id78.html

No comments:

Post a Comment